- Vacancies 15
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Are you an elite Software Engineering Manager eager to gain unprecedented visibility to the top technology companies throughout the globe?
Do you want to employ your technical and managerial skills to oversee cutting-edge software in a high-intensity environment? Are you interested in earning $100,000 USD per year while working from virtually anywhere on the planet?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, this role is for you.
What are the expectations?
The Software Engineering Manager role is one of the most critical in any organization and requires both a mastery of the technical skills associated with the projects at hand, as well as the managerial ability to motivate, build, and lead your team.
Specifically, you will be responsible for leading 4 to 6 teams of software engineers as they develop next generation products.
Under your leadership, we expect to see consistent improvement in both static code quality metrics and weekly production.
You will be taught our Crossover management playbooks and you will own the process of breaking specifications created by the product management team into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into high value, reusable components.
The position is a hands-on leadership role. You will need a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from CTO to lead architect on the most complex elements of the product.
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA
- Deep understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches
- Advanced proficiency in one or more core programming languages (Java or C# or Ruby or PHP), related frameworks, and best practices
- The ability to make appropriate technical decisions, review design and code, and ensure best technical practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Proven managerial skills with at least 5 years of experience managing multiple teams
- Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on Java and/or .NET programming and/or Ruby and/ or PHP