- Vacancies 1
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualification Master’s Degree
· To personally inspect all major breakdowns of equipment and damage of property for determination of cause, apportionment of blame, taking of steps for preventing recurrence, and initiation of repair/ rectification of the damage.
· To ensure reliable air-conditioning, electrical and water supplies, plumbing, laundry and kitchen and communication services in the hotel at all times.
· Responsible for repair, maintenance and smooth operation of the central plant room equipment.
· To maintain complete computerized inventory of all engineering stores in the hotel as well as archive all engineering drawings and technical documentation on plant and machinery installed in the hotel.
· Water stocking / filtration and supply.
· Air conditioning & refrigeration equipment.
· Swimming pool equipment log entries / log book.
· Evening night shift work distribution.
· Assisting chief engineer regarding POMC capital budget and goal achievements.
· Diesel consumption and stock. Softener, hotel maintenance complaints, STP.
· Work order and follow up.
· Water testing and chemical dosing.
· Workshops repairing work, energy conservation meter reading reports.
· Looking after shift A, B and C.