- Vacancies 1
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
CARE International in Pakistan (CIP) is humanitarian agency, implementing emergency response programme in return areas of FATA agencies. CARE requires Data Entry Operator to support the implementation of health project in North Waziristan Agency, FATA. This position will work in direct collaboration and coordination with the MEAL and Project Manager and focus on establishing data management system for Health Project. Main responsibilities are to design/recommend appropriate software/databases for record keeping of various health components and keep an up-to-date record of project and feed all field related data into respective databases while ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Job Responsibility #1 – Data Management Systems
- Develop data management systems, tools and processes that meet CARE Pakistan requirements
- Design/recommend appropriate software/databases for record keeping of various programs.
- To collect daily data from field using appropriate means available
- Update database on daily basis for all project modalities.
- Share and update field staff on data analysis.
- Aggregate data received from the field by computer processing using CARE standard and other approved formats; ensure that compilation is free of error by preparing plan verses actual
- Ensure that the summarized data meets the donor and CARE requirements, display comparison matrix of project by modality and performance on key project indicators.
- Maintain project files and other material at Care International and ensure that the files are up to date, maintained in order and have summary contents to ease access to needed documents both in soft as well as hard form
Job Responsibility #2: – Data Analysis
· Ensure that data management system is functional and providing timely analysis for Project Manager.
- Ensure that your primary analysis helps the project staff and senior management to detect possible falls from facts.
- Ensure that the reports generated are in proper standard formats, data is correct and accurate.
- Summarize and sort progress and monitoring data by area, sector, location, partners’ projects, project type (emergency/development) donors, Gender and other specification to best contribute to appropriate analysis and decision-making.
- Participate in the process of final interpretation of the progress and monitoring reports to assist the management to make sound and realistic decisions. Crosscheck interpretations to ensure accuracy.
- To provide help and support for the project management tool.
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOW HOW)
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or computer science with practical experience of designing and maintenance/up-date of various database software (i.e. MS Access, SPSS etc.).
A) EDUCATION/TRAINING –
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other related field.
· Knowledge of statistical software. especially MS-Access
· Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experiences with national level public/private organizations is required for this position.
· Working experience in NGO
C) TECHNICAL SKILLS –
· Skill and experience of managing & analyzing databases related to social sector
· Language proficiency in written and spoken English, command of local/regional languages would be desirable;
· Interpersonal communication and report writing skills;
· Demonstrated technical ability and sound judgment to work effectively with others at all levels;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, participatory approach and sustainable development,
- Computer literacy in MS-Word, Excel; preferably MS-Access
- knowledge about Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Good facilitation skills with project staff and community members and NGOs
VI. LIVING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED.
This position is located in Bannu.
Applicants from NWA, Frontier Region, FATA shall be called for Interview.