- Vacancies 1
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualification Master’s Degree
Complaint Handling Officer will be a focal point for timely resolution of customers complaints and resolution of disputes. His role is to resolve customers issues to ensure that customers are satisfied with the service they have received.
Ensure complaints are handled in a fair and speedy manner taking into account the criteria of Transparency, Accessibility and Effectiveness.
Ensure complaints are handled in compliance according to the Complaints Handling Policy and ensure coordination/follow up with all departments for resolution of complaints based on SBP guidelines.
Determine root causes of recurring complaints and formulate improvements to mitigate them
2.Complaint Handling Database & Record Keeping
Maintain complaint data base on daily basis and prepare different reports for onward submission to the management and State Bank after the review of line Manager.
Ensure complete documentation of customer dispute.
3.Complaints Follow-up & Satisfaction Survey
To ensure regular follow ups and escalation with concern units regarding complaints which exceed their specified TAT.
Take customer feedback, analyze and provide management with a better service solution or an alternate.
Assisting in any other tasks/Assignment as and when entrusted by Management.
- Masters Degree in Finance/Economics/Commerce from a recognized institution.
- According to Prospects, complaints officer should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as maintain a professional attitude and smart personal appearance, is also required.
- Ethical , focused on treating customers fairly
- Courteous yet assertive, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills, respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Ability to self-start and organize a complex workload and work to strict deadlines Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in financial environment. Exposure of Banking Operations will be an added advantage.
- The age of candidate should be between 25 to 30 years.