- Vacancies 1
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Supervises reception and reservation personnel to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue.
- Assists in monitoring front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
- Assists in monitoring front office personnel, and particularly guest relations personnel, to ensure known repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special attention and personal recognition.
- Informs other operating departments, notably housekeeping, of all front office which are of concern to them.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- Assists front office manager in personnel related matters such as interviewing, appraising and counseling.
- Assists FOM in identifying training needs, developing formal training plans and implementing training sessions.
- Inspects frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby reception and cashiers and VIP rooms prior to the arrival of guests.
- Maintains appropriate standards of dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of departmental employees.
- Provides input for front office departmental meetings.
- Promotes inter-hotel sale and in-house facilities.
- Assists in monitoring and controlling on an ongoing basis, departmental costs to ascertain performance against budget.
- Assist in the preparation of statistical, performance and forecast reports as necessary to facilitate annual budget and strategic plan preparation and provides management with marketing information.
- Assists in gathering data for the preparation of the hotels strategic plan, marketing plan and goals program. Assists in the preparation of the front office departmental budget.
- Routine wise checks on billing instructions and guests credit for accuracy and compliance with hotel credit policy.
- Analyzes and approves discounts and rebates.
- Analyzes the rate variance report prepared by the income auditor to ensure room’s revenue control.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.